Experience 30 menus of pizza with crispy crust and fabulous texture including other premium baked goods - Pattaya (valued at ฿ 200)
Experience 30 menus of pizza and other premium baked goods
- Valid from Mar 30 - Jun 30, 2012 only.
- May not redeem on Songkran holiday: Apr 13 - 19, 2012.
- May purchase 5 vouchers/ person.
- May use 1 voucher/ person/ visit. Unlimited vouchers/ table.
- Only printed voucher is accepted (no SMS).
- Voucher is valued ฿200 and valid for food and beverage (excludes alcohols and pizza buffet on every Wednesday: 6.00 p.m. - 9.00 p.m.).
- Valid for dine-in and take-out only (no delivery).
- Any outstanding balance, please pay directly to the restaurant.
- Please make a reservation 1 day in advance or call for more information at tel. 038-427-615 ext. 0
- Open daily: 8.00 a.m. - 11.00 p.m.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is Net (includes all service charge and VAT).
- No cash back or credit for any unused amount.
- Voucher cannot be used with other discount cards or promotions.
- Experience another talent of, Khun Cake Punyamun, aka “Cake B5” in baking and cooking to present you with the finest recipes fused with premium local and international ingredients eat along with special tea from Paris, Barcelona and Venice.
- For over 9 years in creating secret recipes for gourmet pizza with crispy crust and soft chewy texture in inside topped with only excellent ingredients.
- Loaf Bakery & Café has over 30 pizza menus with impressive feedbacks from customers that it has the best pizza they’ve ever had and gets voted to be the most favorite pizza café of Pattaya City Expats Club.
- Whether breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea of dinner, you can find unique recipes from Loaf Bakery & Café that please you with Californian – Italian food including desserts and drinks.
Yes, we know that Pattaya is the beach city, but why do we have to limit ourselves to just seafood? Ensogo wants to take you to experience fabulous taste of Pattaya with pizzas, pastas and baked goods at Loaf Bakery & Café for just ฿100 (valued at ฿200).
For over 9 years in creating secret recipes for gourmet pizza with crispy crust and soft chewy texture in inside, Khun Cake Punyamun, aka “Cake B5”, a member of last generation artists of Bakery Music, brings out his another talents in baking to present you. Since he was young, he has deep passion, not only in singing, but also in baking, and that’s the beginning of Loaf Bakery & Café.
Just open the door; you will be allured with yummy smells ranging from pizzas in hot stove to buttery baked goods. Loaf Bakery & Café uses only premium ingredients fused with meticulous baking techniques that he has learned through tasting over 20 countries’ finest cuisines. And the hard work is paid back with a vote from Pattaya City Expats Club to be the most favorite pizza café.
It will take a whole day to choose which one is the menu that you can’t miss when you visit Loaf Bakery & Café because all of them are what you must try. However, if you haven’t have any of the 30 gourmet pizza and Sticky Bun with cinnamon, crushed almond, peanut butter or coconut aroma, it means you haven’t been to Loaf Bakery & Café.
When you visit Loaf Bakery & Café, don’t be surprised if you see your favorite artists dropping by to have some cakes and food because this place truly offers only supreme taste.